Re: KST frustration

Andy

Aren't G9 prefixes special licences i.e. high power or experimental tests? The original Band III tests for ITV used G9 calls ISTR. Logic says no they wont issue it.

Andy

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Chris Bartram G4DGU <chris@...>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 2:28 AM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] KST frustration

Does this mean that G9BF is up for grabs?

Chris G4DGU

On 01/07/2019 09:25, Andy wrote:
Ofcom  will issue any Gn+2 or Mn+2 that has never been issued. It will cost you £20. They will not reissue previously issued calls. As someone who is well into SOTA I was able to get M0TA as a club call so I can operate in Scotland as MS0TA. And yes  sending MS0TA is much better on the key than MM0FMF where it feels like my dash paddle is stuck and people die of boredom waiting for the dashes to end!

Andy