Re: A useful Dont

Bill, G4CUE

Dear All,

I once put some Makro dishwasher liquid into a contained that had held
Waitrose dishwasher liquid. After a day or so the base had dissolved
away - very messy.

Best wishes,

Bill.

The clear plastic tubs houmous and various other delicatessen foods come in seem to be OK.
Just tested with two different makes of spray paint.
Andy
www.g4jnt.com

Conrad