Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 30th June

Ed G3VPF

Should be on from Eggardon Hill, IO80QR for a few hours in the morning. 10GHz and 5.7GHZ narrowband. Can take 5.7 GHz wideband if anyone to work.

Ed G3VPF

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of John Worsnop <johnworsnop@...>
Sent: 27 June 2019 18:11
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Activity List for the UK Microwave Group 5.7GHz and 10GHz Contests - Sunday 30th June

Hi Martyn. Glad to see you are ALMOST coming East of the meridian! 😁
Any chance you could bring 24GHz? I'd love to have a try while ur over here as none of the usual suspects come that far east with that band and QSO opportunities are few and far between. I should be around with 10GHz for some of the contest.

73 John.

On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 12:03 Martyn G3UKV, <ukv@...> wrote:

GM uWavers

Callsign: G3ZME/P
Locator: Around IO93UK area - Lincolnshire Wolds
Bands: 5.7 and 10 GHz
Talkback: 2m (preferred), 'KST and Zello SHF chat
Times: From about 10:30 local

73 Martyn G3UKV

On 25/06/2019 08:59, John Lemay wrote:
Hi John