Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group mm-wave contests - Sunday 23rd June 0900-1700z

G4LDR

Hello John,

Weather permitting I will be QRV on the 24, 47 and 76GHz bands. As agreed with others at RAL I'll probably be operating in an area including Salisbury Plain and north west Hampshire hoping to work those concentrating on the higher bands if they get time to come onto the bands that I operate on!

Equipment: 24GHz 45cm dish, 1W; 47GHz 45cm dish, 250mW, 76GHz, 20cm horn, 15mW.

I plan to be QRV throughout the contest period.

73 Neil G4LDR.