From: KENT BRITAIN
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:00 PM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Maximum Power using FR4 board ?

Are you looking for a 2 way or a 4 way?    I just picked up a dozen commercial 4 way power dividers.  Kent

On Sunday, June 16, 2019, 1:29:31 PM CDT, Neil Smith G4DBN <neil@...> wrote:

Hi Simon, if you need some metalbashing doing to make a stripline combiner, I would be happy to help with the fiddly bits. Drop me an email to neil@...

Seems sad to have to compromise your design for the sake of getting a bit of machining done.

Neil G4DBN

Simon wrote:
This is  a simple question what is the maximum power anyone would risk using a 1/4 length strip line on FR4 on 23cms ?

Why because my metal working tools and skills are close zero and I am thinking of building a Wilkinson divider.