Re: ADF5355 sketch in latest Scatterpoint

Barry Chambers

Hi Brian

I noticed that the RotaryEncoder library at the link you gave had both the .h and .cpp files as just Rotary, hence my slight mod - hope you don't mind my posting to the Group rather than just you.

Anyway, a nice piece of software - many thanks for posting it.

73

Barry, G8AGN
On 15/06/2019 11:09, brian.flynn via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Barry,

I just double checked out both the Rotary.h library and RotaryEncoder.h library.  Both compile  and work OK on my setup at least.  I confusingly left the reference to the Encoder.h libray on the  line. I have now removed it.

73s
Brian GM8BJF