Re: RAL parts

Andy G4JNT

I may be interested Sam.

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 11:34, SAM JEWELL via Groups.Io <jewell=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Folks,
Well, that generated some interest!
I really want to offer these items at RAL. It saves packaging stuff to post (certainly not the 48cm dish and feed!).
What is left over at the end of the day I will be willing to ship (except that dish).
Please, cash only at RAL.  These are my own items and not part of my normal DDKit hobby business. Just having another shack/garage clear out. All items have not been used for the usual 2-5 yearzzzzzz.

I do have a couple of the WA5VJB 2.4GHz circular patch feeds left for sale. I hope to get more from Kent in the next few weeks. I’ll bring these few to RAL. Why go serial when you can go parallel!

73 de Sam