From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Ralph via Groups.Io <Ralph.Bird@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 11:00 pm
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] beaconspot

Good evening David,

It could be the access you are using I.e. the way they have set up the routing for various beacons causing a double entries- it happens a lot with me when I spot 2.3GHz beacons

At my age, I have forgotten the correct term used for these points of access. !

Their routing sometimes is not correct.  Try changing the access to the DX Cluster

Should help, I hope hi

Quel age !!

73

Ralph