From: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of g0mic@aol.com
Sent: 16 December 2005 00:27
To: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Frequency Standard Crystal filters

Hi all,

I am looking for a 198 KHz crystal filter to finish an off air frequency
standard project. Does anyone know of a source of 198 KHz crystals at a
sensible price, say under £10, please? So far I have been quoted a price of
£67 +VAT each with a minimum order of 5 pieces!

Alternatively a source of the Halcyon units that were available a while back
at unde £50 to do the same job

TIA Regards

Malcolm G0MIC

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .