Re: LO Board

Colin G4EML

That should of course have read. ...oscillator to keep the cost down...

On 12 May 2019, at 09:39, Colin G4EML <colin@...> wrote:

Regarding the frequency error. Most of these low cost adf4351 boards have a poor stability reference oscillatory keep the cost down. If you need accurate frequencies you will have to either replace this with a better specified TCXO or feed the board from an external reference.

Colin.

On 12 May 2019, at 09:21, dave cossar via Groups.Io <davecossar@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

 The idea of having it all on the board appeals to me

But , if you look carefully  the new board does not have an input for a voltage ref

reading the feedback  on Banggood I noticed that one guy had problems getting an

accurate  output  and had n error of I KHz.

This is one person only?

Dave GM3WIL