Re: Using a M57762 ?

Ian White

Nick,

You can leave the 12V DC on permanently (with a fuse, of course, but it's very unlikely that it will ever blow).

There are ideas for T/R bias switching in the circuit diagram and manual for my 30-60W PA board (http://g4ddk.com/Products.html). This board was designed for 50-432MHz and apart from the lowpass filter it should also work on 1.3GHz.

73 from Ian GM3SEK

On 10/05/2019 09:51, Nick Gregory via Groups.Io wrote:

After seeing yesterdays post it reminded me of a question I have.

I recently bought a hombrew amplifier using two of the these modules. It has been used for ATV so was just the brick on it's own. I would like to use it at the masthead for my portable activities so need to build it up with relays etc.
Do I leave the 12v to these devices on permanently and arrange for the bias supply to come on when the coax relays switch over?

Thankyou

Nick G0HIK