Re: Potential date change for the 24GHz - 248GHz Contest in June 2019

Keith GW3TKH

Hi John

That date is OK with me.

Keith GW3TKH

On Monday, 15 April 2019, 15:54:28 BST, John Quarmby via Groups.Io <g3xdy@...> wrote:

At the Martlesham Round Table it was pointed out that the RAL Round
Table date clashes with the main mm-wave contest of the year on 16th
June, and several mm-wave operators asked if it could be moved to a
different date. Looking at the calendar, the following weekend may be
suitable, so the new date could be Sunday 23rd June 2019.

Before making any change I would be pleased to hear feedback from any
mm-wave ops on whether that date would work. If feedback is OK I aim to
make the change over Easter.

73

John G3XDY

UKuG Contest Manager