From: PAUL NICKALLS via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 5:08 PM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Round Table

We have now held two events in South Shropshire with the main emphasis
being television but it is now spreading towards microwaves. We are
talking about an event later this year.
The aim has been to get help people get equipment going and we have had
a high success rate. Rather more hands on than talks.
Let us know what you want and we will try to make sure that the
appropriate test gear is available.

We could arrange tables for a junk sale as well.

The second day may involve a trip to a local high spot to try out some
of the equipment.

There will be more info available when we have set a date.

Paul G8AQA

---
https://www.avg.com