Re: ADF4351 MUX Pin

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Hi Andy,
I have set up one of the "black" Chinese boards and controlling it with the AD evaluation software using a Cypress CY7C68013A USB interface board I can select the different MUX out signals. The R and N divider outputs are both there. The R didvider  output signal is a better defined pulse than the N one which is of much shourter duration.  I have found that the Selectable MUX out is very useful in the past for debugging these boards.  I recently destroyed the chip on one board, owing to a fit of carelesness, and had to replace it. The mux out was useful in that situation for testing..

Details of using the Cypress CY7C68013A USB interfaceare are at:

https://gm8bjf.joomla.com/articles/9-pc-control-of-analog-devices-adf4xxx-synthesiser-chips

73s
Brian GM8BJF