From: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of G8BKE
Sent: 14 December 2005 16:56
To: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] Re: Ofcom/RSGB Statement

Mike,

The new editor promised me that they would have some better homebrew
pages than previously, but if the first articles are the shape of
things to come then heaven help us! Okay perhaps for the newcomer,
but what about the more ambitious builders among us?

Regards Chris G8BKE

I'm non too impressed with the new RadComic format. It arrived
today and
whilst the advertising and general appearance is (?) "enhanced" (I
find it a bit
"flip" - a good bookstall, "read in the loo" type magazine) the
real content
is, as usual, almost non-existent.

Regards, Mike, G3PFR

Yahoo! Groups Links