Re: Ofcom/RSGB Statement

Geoff Blake <geoff@...>

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 mikeg3pfr@aol.com wrote:

Yes, Simon - it has. I was just trying to be polite!
I'm non too impressed with the new RadComic format. It arrived today
and whilst the advertising and general appearance is (?) "enhanced" (I
find it a bit "flip" - a good bookstall, "read in the loo" type
magazine) the real content is, as usual, almost non-existent.
Seconded. It also seems to "toe the party line".

Seasons Greetings

Geoff
--
Geoff Blake G8GNZ located near Chelmsford, Essex, U.K.
Please reply to: geoff (at) palaemon (dot) co (dot) uk

This E-mail and any attachment(s) are strictly confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient please notify <postmaster(at)palaemon.co.uk>
and the sender by return and permanently delete the message.

You may not disclose, forward or copy this E-mail or any of its
attachments to any third party without the prior consent of the
sender.