From: geoffrey pike via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 5:47 PM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Q0-100 Use of a Pluto ?

Hi Simon,
There are those here who have used the W1GHZ 13cm transverter. You could save some aggro and use some of the Chip bank murata filters instead of pipe caps. Then use the ADF4351 amd a PIc (BATC) to set the LO and there is enough power to drive a ebay amp. Put a bi quad in front of a Sky dish and you have uplink. Simples
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP

On Wednesday, 3 April 2019, 15:08:58 BST, simonchettle <simon@...> wrote:

I am aware that one or two people are considering using a PLUTO for both Uplink and down link.   Has / is anybody actually using one and what are their thoughts?

Presently I am considering a number of options for the Uplink e.g

Re-tune my DB6NT  TVTR
Build a mixer using an old 1090 MHz Osc  – that gives an IF on 23Cm
Build a mixer using on of the ADF4350 boards on E..B
Use a PLUTO

Cheers

Simon
G8ATB