From: G8DQX list
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 11:02 PM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] seconder required for a motion to be put forward at the UKuWave group AGM

Richard,

unless one indicates the specific text of any suggested proposition to the AGM, it is difficult for any of us to offer support, or otherwise. In any event, a proposition will have to have its words disclosed before any vote is taken. According to the constitution:

6.3 Any member wishing to include an item on the agenda must forward the item to the Secretary 21 days prior to the meeting.

which gives one until the 31st March, by my reckoning, at the latest.

Robin, G8DQX

On 18/03/2019 16:20, Richard wrote:
Can I have a seconder for a motion to put at the UK uWave group AGM
You know the subject which is now redacted.
I was going to miss the AGM as its a long distance to drive there and
back in a day.
But it looks like I'll have to go after all .