moderated Re: AxisNT TDD 2,3 - 2,4 Ghz amplifier

Richard <richard@...>

Arduino €6, loads of profit !

In the UK we call this a scam

Also there is no device that can not be manually biased, so not dead , just requires a little engineering

WE in this little island have ways of reviving the dead SSPAs

73 Richard g8jvm

On Sun, 2019-03-17 at 22:44 +0100, Stanislaw Ziemczonek wrote:
 Mike,
PA need programming  quiescent current 4 transistors in each PA and switch on ,
without this PA is completely dead.
I installing little Arduino module  programmed by SQ6QV and I start PA.
Each PA must be programmed individually ,  so you must send PA to me.
It costs 100E + shipping costs (20-30E, depending on whether you send the whole PA or PCB with shilding only).

73's de Staszek SP6GWB
I am interested but I have been otherwise engaged for the past couple of weeks so put it to one side. Unfortunately I am not due to visit Poland in the near term. What does the modification do?

Mike G0MJW