Re: tropo ducting question

KENT BRITAIN

I was quoting a UK military journal!

I also have a very interesting letter from the editor of James Defense Weekly.

They published a photo of the B2 bomber upside down!
(From that angle off the wingtip, top and bottom do look a lot alike)

I made a new article

FLIGHT ENVELOPE EXPANDED AS B2 COMPLETES ITS FIRST LOOP!

Coplied that with the photo and sent it to the editor.

Got a nice letter back from him, all in good humor of course.

In tropical areas you do get some nice inversions.   It's not uncommon for
some of our Hawkeye aricraft to be hugging the waves to get their
Radar signals into certain areas..  Kent   G8EMY/WA5VJB/2E0VAA

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 10:39:39 AM CST, Mike Willis <willis.mj@...> wrote:

Sigh. I used to do this professionally Kent, believe what you want.
--
Mike G0MJW