Re: New Subscribers

Richard <richard@...>

leave it Alan, its not worth arguing about

On Tue, 2019-03-05 at 20:29 +0000, Alan Melia via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Richard no I have no entries in the spam filter...... I checked.
seem to remember Andy was one whose email was hacked at Yahoo. You
note
he has a btinternet.com address. BT-Yahoo was hacked at Yahoo. My
email
is BTmail, the in-house server. If it was a message-read
harvestingsurely all the recent posters should be getting the spam
messages, not just new members.....very odd, because the new members
were obviously not on the old Yahoo group.

I dont wantto drag this on but are there any other addresses besides
yours on the messages?

Alan
G3NYK