Re: New Subscribers

Alan Melia

Hi Richard no I have no entries in the spam filter...... I checked. I seem to remember Andy was one whose email was hacked at Yahoo. You note he has a btinternet.com address. BT-Yahoo was hacked at Yahoo. My email is BTmail, the in-house server. If it was a message-read harvestingsurely all the recent posters should be getting the spam messages, not just new members.....very odd, because the new members were obviously not on the old Yahoo group.

I dont wantto drag this on but are there any other addresses besides yours on the messages?

Alan
G3NYK