Re: SRD ?

Richard <richard@...>

Ben
I dont know if this is for what we were talking about earlier today, but you may have a frequency source already.
You didn't sat what type of analyser you have, you said 1 GHz, so I dont think HP,
But have a look and see if the 1st LO is available .
On the HP141 the 1st LO is available on the 1.2 GHz plugin.
From memory it covers 1.2 GHz to 2.4 GHz and if you put the SA in zero sweep you can use the LO as a signal source on 13 cms
I used to do it long time ago

HTH
Richard

On Mon, 2019-02-25 at 19:44 +0000, militaryoperator via Groups.Io wrote:

Anyone have a source of SRD ? ebay ones seem to be all Russian etc.

Ben.,