From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Fell
Sent: 01 February 2019 13:54
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Waveguide switch replacement

Approx location is IO80XS77JS .

73   John   G0API

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 at 12:31, Paul Bicknell <paul@...> wrote:

Hi john

I think Mike and I have hade the same positive experience with using WG 22 at 24 Ghz

Regarding spectrum analysers

Yes the 21 GHz    HP 8559 analysers work fine at 24GHz, as that is what I  used for the 24 ghz  FM  TV link I demonstrated at a BATC convention some 30 plus years ago

The old  HP 18 ghz  in the  140 main frame also works OK at 24 ghz using a WG 22 external mixer

Regarding power measurements the WG 22  HP power sensors are useable at 24 Ghz

Just as a side question what is your approximate location

Paul B