Combline filter design

Andy G4JNT

Can anyone point me at a standalone bit of software for combline filter design.   I have Ansoft Designer, that Paul Wade recommends for this purpose, but it's a bit over complicated and was looking for something simpler to run, and specifically for rods and metal.

I have his interdigital design software, but want something similar for all the resonators on one side - so I'm not tied into a specific width of housing that IDFs seem to require (lamda /4 it seems to be)

Specifically, I want to use standard waveguide as the housing.  A short bit of WG14 looks perfect for a quite high spec filter at 2.35 GHZ