Re: Question ....

Neil Smith G4DBN

The Chinese boards with non-fake 4351s are still not brilliant, I have four or five of SV1AFN's 4351s which I've used with Arduinos and PICs.

Neil G4DBN

On 24/01/2019 12:53, Pete - GM4BYF via Groups.Io wrote:

Yes. I demonstrated one at The Scottish Microwave Round Table 3 years ago. The third harmonic was audible on 10 GHz. Not sure of current sources.

I have the code somewhere.  Busy today - will reply again.

On 24/01/19 12:41, Gordon REASON wrote:

Needing a >800m Mhz LO .......

Has anyine been successfull , with a Arduino Nano , with one of the Chineeees   ADF4531 boards .

And who is the best source of those boards ......

My brain is'nt capable of creating a sketch , so some help needed .

--
vry 73
Pete GM4BYF