From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of on4cjq@... <on4cjq@...>
Sent: 24 January 2019 13:45
To: UKMicrowaves
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Single Octagon LNB PCB removal

Hey Conrad,

i'm sure it isn't a PLL version, i think you have this one:

Octagon Optima OSLSO Single Slim LNB 0,1dB

Today i did some tests on rx the EB high beacon:S/N 22dB with Triax 95*85 dish, Octagon out-of box PLL LNB; and some other modified LNB's  with the board from a Octagon PLL connected to them via sma, into a SDR RTL dongle. Polarisation is H. No reception on the EB low beacon due to some exremely high noise level, so need that to find out .

Jerry