Re: It's gone very quiet. Is no one Microwaving (other than their (porridge)

Adrian G4UVZ

Hi Dennis ..thanks for the info on your locator

Re Zello ....I would highly recommend this to you ..Neil DBN and myself have been using to great effect on 10GHz aircraft scatter the last 3 Monday Nights...We have made contact every time!   Once you have sorted yourself out on Zello sign into SHFCHAT channel...you will hear stations on 'talkback' there who would not otherwise be able to communicate. We use our own callsigns and it is extremely civilised!

Look forward to hearing you in due course

Adrian