Re: Good tropo condx

Adrian G4UVZ

Thanks for the info Ralph..I have used ME in the past ..but I use it so infrequently that it normally takes me half the contest period to work out how to drive it ...Zello for my inter G working is far much easier to drive!

----Original message----
From : Ralph.Bird@...
Date : 23/10/2018 - 11:15 (BST)
To : UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject : Re: [UKMicrowaves] Good tropo condx

Use KST2Me Software – there you can set it up with a separate section which is traffic for you only

And then you don’t miss anything. You can find this on OZ2M homepage, request for a .key file

To put into the body of the program then you can run it.

This is superior to ON4KST in so much as you don’t have line after line flashing past, especially

In a contest.  Though you still need ON4KST for you to use KST2Me.

73

Ralph G4ALY

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From : noel@...

Date : 23/10/2018 - 09:31 (GMTST)

To : UKMicrowaves@groups.io

Hi Dom,

Excellent - and apologies, it happens when you write emails very early in

the morning:-)

I've packed 3cms and 5.6GHz ATV - if I get out, still subject to domestic

negotiations, I will be on KST....

73

Noel