Re: Martlesham 2005

Chris G8BKE

Having had similar experiences in the past with hotels...a letter
direct to the manager usually works wonders, since I'm not sure
anyone ever reads filled out questionnaires!

Regards de Chris G8BKE

--- In ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com, Peter Day <peter@g...> wrote:

mikeg3pfr@a... wrote:

brian-coleman@t... writes:

perhaps if those who agree with my
comments contact the Hotel too they'll do better next time.

Brian, I did! By taking a couple of minutes to fill in their
"satisfaction" questionnaire. Made myself quite plain, I think!

Dammitt! I forgot about that questionnaire! I could have made a few
pertinent points on that :-)

Peter, G3PHO

14/11/2005