From: "Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt@... [ukmicrowaves]"
To: "Ukmicrowaves (ukmicrowaves@...)"
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:01 AM
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] JVL Quad loop

In all the documentation for this, and the on-line calculators, and 'JVL's original design programmes, nowhere have I seen a quoted gain.  Or better, a gain vs. number of elements / length graph.

I have a couple of rather old 27 element ones for 1296MHz, and could try to measure the gain to see if they're still working OK, or corrosion has damaged the effectiveness.
But with no specified figure to check against ...