From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: 15 September 2018 21:04
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] WG16 Square Flange

Adrian

I will have a look in the loft, I may have some square sets.  I am pretty sure I have round flange sets  and I think I know where the rings could be obtained from.

Remember  to mate the  choke / o-ring flange to a plane flange. Never put 2 choke flanges together (without a  proper shim)

Regards

Mark GM4ISM

Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:14 PM

Subject: [ukmicrowaves] WG16 Square Flange

As part of the next phase of the GB3KBQ rebuild I am hoping to raise the antenna a couple of metres to clear local vegetation. I have a couple of old square flanges but would ideally like to use a choked flange AND sealing rings..rather than silicon sealer!

I wonder if anyone has these items which they would be prepared to donate to the project?

See attached pictures of the size of sealing rings required.

Many thanks

Adrian G4UVZ Beacon Keeper GB3KBQ

No virus found in this message.
Internal Virus Database is out of date.