Re: WG16 Square Flange

Adrian whatmore <g4uvz@...>

All understood Ed   I have a second length of guide I need to 'flange up'  I am hoping that whilst adding height ..I will not increase the number of joints..i.e  replace two short lengths with two longer lengths!

On Sunday, 16 September 2018, 11:31, "Edward Harland g3vpf@... [ukmicrowaves]" wrote:

Adrian

The length of waveguide has square flanges at each end. One is choked the other is plain. However, I do not have any sealing rings.

Ed G3VPF

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 20:22, g4uvz@... [ukmicrowaves]
wrote:

As part of the next phase of the GB3KBQ rebuild I am hoping to raise the antenna a couple of metres to clear local vegetation. I have a couple of old square flanges but would ideally like to use a choked flange AND sealing rings..rather than silicon sealer!
I wonder if anyone has these items which they would be prepared to donate to the project?
See attached pictures of the size of sealing rings required.
Many thanks
Adrian G4UVZ Beacon Keeper GB3KBQ