GM3WOJ personal 3 cm Beacon.

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

Chris Tran's 10 G personal Beacon GM3WOJ in IO77WS located 20 miles north of Inverness is back on the air. It is on 10368.400 MHz. I have simplified the hardware and it now back to being a "steam" beacon, ie it only send its callsign and QRA in FSK CW and carrier. Further details are on my website at

In case it is not audible south of the border ;-) you can listen to a live audio stream of the signal as received in IO85JV in Edinburgh courtesy of the wonders on the internet.

Click on the M3U button and the that should start you chosen media player.

73s
Brian GM8BJF