Bell Hill gardening session

Andy G4JNT

Yesterday Neil, G4LDR and myself made an inspection and general clearing and tidy up session around the Bell Hill microwave beacon site.   It hadn't been visited for something like two years,with no proper gardening for even longer and was badly overgrown.

I had intended bringing back the GB3SCS 2.3GHz beacon to modify for JT9F-Fast modulation.  But after all that work apathy set in so I didn't bother extracting the hardware.  It's the wrong time of year for there to be much interest anyway.  I'll do the change later this year so the winter months can be used for testing A/C scatter from it on 2.3