303km ar 47GHz

Iban Cardona

Hi

this morning a 47GHz qso was achieved from JN01MF to IM98WQ at a
distance of 303km in SSB. The stations have been EA5CV, EA5JF, EA5DOM
on the EA5 side with EA3HMJ and me EB3FRN on the EA3 side.

The interesting thing about it is that it is a path without visibility
and above the sea. We believe that the propagation has been by
atmospheric dispersion or by diffraction at sea. We have taken
advantage of a very low humidity day in all the path finding the right
moment.

We will publish more information in the coming days.

73! Iban
eb3frn