It seems the path is there even under less favourable conditions.

any qsb?

Rob

On 5/9/2018 5:49 PM, Barry Chambers wrote:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Norfolk to Yorkshire on 5665?
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 17:44:49 +0100
From: Barry Chambers
To: Noel Matthews , Richard

Hi Richard and Noel (plus team)

Many thanks for your efforts today.

I believe the two locations were JO02OW95BW  and  IO94VB45TP which according to Willis is 157.6km.

Signals at the Bridlington end (South Cliff car park) were excellent P4(some patterning - smps ?) or P5.

I attach some stills which were taken from my Eachine proDVR VGA video using the Windows Snipping Tool so the quality has suffered a lot from the original. I also took some HD video off screen and some stills but haven't looked at those yet.

73

Barry, G8AGN
On 08/05/2018 20:25, Noel Matthews wrote:
Ok look forward to hearing you - if .750 does not work call or text me on 07881914297

Regards
Noel

Sent from my mobile +447881914287

On 8 May 2018, at 18:01, Richard <richard.hanes@...> wrote:

Hi Noel,

Barry and I have decided to stick to the original plan and go to Bridlington.   Its nearer and quicker for both of us than Huttoft/Mablethorpe.

Its been another very hot day here and tomorrow morning is also forecast sunny so we may be lucky.   If there is no enhancement then our thinking was that Mablethorpe is unlikely to work too.   Might as well go for broke!

We expect to be on site about midday.  One of us will call on 144750 horizontal FM on arrival.

73,  Richard.

PS, Please direct any further messages (today) to Barry as I'm out tonight and mobile reception is very poor!

On 08/05/2018 09:16, Noel Matthews wrote:
Hi,

All understood - I don't think Bridlington will work tomorrow and is not worth the effort.

If you are willing to go to Mabelthorpe tomorrow that would be great and 12:30 / 1pm start time would still give us plenty of time and would be a really interesting test.

If you don't think it is worth the effort - no problem, the Norfolk team will probably still meet up but perhaps not go over to Cromer.

I will be back in Norfolk for the Sunday 1st July so could do a day either side of that - but I'm sure Peter / Peter and Bill (copied) will be happy to go out at shorter notice as they are local

Let us know what you want to do and we'll plan accordingly.

73's

Noel - G8GTZ