Re: Activity List for the UK Microwave Group Low Band Contest - Sunday 6th May

Phil Guttridge G3TCU

We (The Combe Gibberlets) plan to be on as usual, from a slightly higher site in the same locator now the winter's mud has subsided:

Callsign: M0HNA/P
Locator: IO91RF (near Guildford)
Bands: 1.3GHz 400W 67ele
2.30 and 2.32GHz 60W 0.9m dish
3.4GHz 15W 1.1m dish
Talkback: direct CQ on 1.3GHz, ON4KST (23cm M0HNA-1, 9&13cm M0HNA-2)
Time: throughout

73, Phil G3TCU

On 28/04/2018 17:26, G3XDY g3xdy@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

The third UKuG Low Band contest of 2018 is next Sunday, from 0800-1400
GMT (0900-1500 BST). This corresponds with the last 6 hours of the RSGB
UHF Contest, which is coordinated with other IARU Region1 events so
there will be activity from our European neighbours too.

As usual I will publish an activity list next Saturday. Please send your
plans to me by Friday night in the following format:

Callsign: G3XDY
Locator: JO02OB
Bands: 1296MHz     400W, 4 x 23ele
             2320MHz     250W, 0.8m dish