Re: EMI PC monitor mesh and adhesive foil sheet

Paul G8AQA

Hi Conrasd,

There are mesh companies in the uk.  I would telephone them and ask for advice on visibility.

The Mesh Company
Chris Platt
Unit 1
Farrell Street
Warrington
Cheshire
WA1 2WW
United Kingdom
Phone:01925|406602
Fax:01925 444 386
Email:ebay@...

Inoxia Ltd
Steve Hall
45.7 Dunsfold Park
Stovolds Hill
Cranleigh
Surrey
GU6 8TB
United Kingdom
Phone:2032909990
Email:ebay@...

I would be inclined to go for one with a bigger open area.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-Steel-woven-wire-mesh-30cm-square-sheet-Fine-Heavy-duty-coarse-/261722409245?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10&var=560592064078

They even do copper and also cut to your size.

Please let us know how you get on.

73
Paul G8AQA

On 06/03/2018 01:03, 'Eric Schumacher' wb6kcn@... [ukmicrowaves] wrote:

Hello Conrad

An inexpensive source of EMI mesh is stainless steel silk screen fabric. Put the wires at 45 deg to avoid most moiré interference.  Also makes a great fuel filter. Sorry that you are not local or I would fix you up.

73 WB6KCN