From: G0RUZ Conrad [mailto:conrad@...]
Sent: 26 October 2005 19:31
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] HP 10811-60111 info

Hello I recently purchased an HP 10811-60111 OXCO from eBay and would like
to commence work on locking it to GPS. I have a CT1DMK gen-lock board from
John G8ACE and I would like to find a suitable GPS RX. Do they all output 1
pps and if so how lock does it take to achieve stability in practice?

The HP OCXO came on a board marked D42903F 05328-20027 does anyone have
details of this board or at least the connections for the edge connector? I
hope to build a nice reliable 10 MHz source and then lock all my transverter
local oscillators to this. When the crystals arrive I should have OCXOs for
13 and 3cms to start with.

73

Conrad G0RUZ

"The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence"
"is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s)."
"For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, "
"or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is"
"prohibited and may be unlawful."