From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: 21 December 2017 08:50
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Re: Digifest this Evening

It was quite interesting again, I got a new DXCC when I worked GI6ATZ
which was a very nice result. It seems that for me 600km is relatively
easy, which is of course related to the aircraft availability. JT9F does
exploit short duration paths quite well despite the reduction in
sensitivity. My relays are quite happy with 15sec periods.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y