From: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian W Flynn
Sent: 27 October 2005 08:58
To: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] HP 10811-60111 info

G0RUZ Conrad wrote:
Hello I recently purchased an HP 10811-60111 OXCO from eBay
and would
like to commence work on locking it to GPS. I have a CT1DMK
gen-lock
board from John G8ACE and I would like to find a suitable
GPS RX. Do
they all output 1 pps and if so how lock does it take to
achieve stability in practice?

The HP OCXO came on a board marked D42903F 05328-20027 does anyone
have details of this board or at least the connections for the edge
connector? I hope to build a nice reliable 10 MHz source
and then lock
all my transverter local oscillators to this. When the
crystals arrive
I should have OCXOs for
13 and 3cms to start with.

73

Conrad G0RUZ

I got one of these PCBs + OCXO recently. It is for an HP counter.
Details are in the manual. I have it as a PDF. Iwill dig it
out and send it when I get a minute. The counter is the 5328
as per the part number of the PCB.

73s

Brian.
GM8BJF