Re: HP 10811-60111 info

Brian Flynn GM8BJF

G0RUZ Conrad wrote:
Hello I recently purchased an HP 10811-60111 OXCO from eBay and would like
to commence work on locking it to GPS. I have a CT1DMK gen-lock board from
John G8ACE and I would like to find a suitable GPS RX. Do they all output 1
pps and if so how lock does it take to achieve stability in practice?
The HP OCXO came on a board marked D42903F 05328-20027 does anyone have
details of this board or at least the connections for the edge connector? I
hope to build a nice reliable 10 MHz source and then lock all my transverter
local oscillators to this. When the crystals arrive I should have OCXOs for
13 and 3cms to start with.
73
Conrad G0RUZ
I got one of these PCBs + OCXO recently. It is for an HP counter. Details are in the manual. I have it as a PDF. Iwill dig it out and send it when I get a minute. The counter is the 5328 as per the part number of the PCB.

73s

Brian.
GM8BJF

--