From: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of G0RUZ Conrad
Sent: 26 October 2005 19:31
To: ukmicrowaves@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] HP 10811-60111 info

Hello I recently purchased an HP 10811-60111 OXCO from eBay
and would like to commence work on locking it to GPS. I have
a CT1DMK gen-lock board from John G8ACE and I would like to
find a suitable GPS RX. Do they all output 1 pps and if so
how lock does it take to achieve stability in practice?

The HP OCXO came on a board marked D42903F 05328-20027 does
anyone have details of this board or at least the connections
for the edge connector? I hope to build a nice reliable 10
MHz source and then lock all my transverter local oscillators
to this. When the crystals arrive I should have OCXOs for
13 and 3cms to start with.

73

Conrad G0RUZ