Re: UK Microwave Group mm-wave contest - Sunday 22nd October

g4bao

Looks like I'll be lonely again. I'll be QRV on 24GHz from home. If anyone is around I'll have the 76GHz kit and could take it out or loan it to someone. Contact me off reflector to make arrangements.

73 John

On 18 Oct 2017 21:57, "G3XDY g3xdy@... [ukmicrowaves]" <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

The final session of the UKuG 24, 47 and 76GHz contests takes place this
Sunday, 22nd October, from 0900-1700z (1000-1800BST).

The weather forecast is not good, with gales in many places and some
rain likely to feature too, so I'm not expecting a big turn out, but if
those planning to take part would like to post their plans I can collate
them.

73

John G3XDY

---