Re: UK Microwave Group mm-wave contest - Sunday 22nd October

Noel G8GTZ

I was planning to go out for the 24GHz section but this will depend on the weather and activity from other operators.

Noel – G8GTZ

From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:57 PM
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] UK Microwave Group mm-wave contest - Sunday 22nd October

The final session of the UKuG 24, 47 and 76GHz contests takes place this
Sunday, 22nd October, from 0900-1700z (1000-1800BST).

The weather forecast is not good, with gales in many places and some
rain likely to feature too, so I'm not expecting a big turn out, but if
those planning to take part would like to post their plans I can collate
them.

73

John G3XDY

---