Re: Pluto SRD and GNURadio - help!

Derek Kozel <derek.kozel@...>

Hi Jules,

The Windows build of GNU Radio doesn't currently include PlutoSDR support, it'll be in the next build.

For Ubuntu, I don't have a PlutoSDR but can probably help you get it working. I've sent you a direct message. If anyone else has a PlutoSDR and is having trouble getting it working with GNU Radio let me know. It will get a bit easier as the software matures. It's still very recently released.

Cheers,
Derek

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Jules jules@... [ukmicrowaves] <ukmicrowaves@...> wrote:

I'm trying to get a Pluto ADALM working with GNU radio.
I have tried some guides on the Pluto wiki, for ubuntu, but they don't
work for me.  And I can find nothing at all on Windows.
Has anyone managed this, and if so, could you point me at any
info/guides you may have used.

Ta
Jules