From: "G3XDY g3xdy@... [ukmicrowaves]"
To: "ukmicrowaves@..."
Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2017, 3:10
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] UK Microwave Group mm-wave contest - Sunday 22nd October

The final session of the UKuG 24, 47 and 76GHz contests takes place this
Sunday, 22nd October, from 0900-1700z (1000-1800BST).

The weather forecast is not good, with gales in many places and some
rain likely to feature too, so I'm not expecting a big turn out, but if
those planning to take part would like to post their plans I can collate
them.

73

John G3XDY

---