Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [ukmicrowaves] Re: A couple of gripes about 1296MHz

Just for info, I dug into my bits box and found an old driver board that moded down to 23cm easily.
Now driving it with PI4 and CW with my call/B and locator.
Will leave it running to 180 degree for a hour or so on 1296.004MHz.
If my interest is peaked then will see what I can throw together to make up an amplifier rather than
run my present 'Homebrew' 2X2C39 amp.

Martin, GM6VXB