From: ukmicrowaves@... [mailto:ukmicrowaves@...]
Sent: 05 October 2017 10:15
To: ukmicrowaves@...
Subject: [ukmicrowaves] 1.3GHz and 2.3GHz Trophy Contests and UHF Contest this weekend

The RSGB 1.3GHz and 2.3GHz Trophy contests take place this Saturday from
1400-2200z (1500-2300 BST). The rules are here:

http://www.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/contest_rules.pl?year=2017&contest=uhftrophy&seq=

In addition there is a 24 hour UHF Contest running in parallel on all
bands from 432MHz upwards (1400z Sat - 1400z Sun).
The logs from the UHF contest will also be submitted for the IARU Region
1 UHF Contest across Europe. Here are the rules:

http://www.rsgbcc.org/cgi-bin/contest_rules.pl?year=2017&contest=octuhf&seq=

Lets see if we can push UK activity up outside the UKAC events by making
some QSOs this weekend.

Good luck to everyone taking part, see you on the bands.

73

John G3XDY

---